WTSD-MIX31K Indoor / Outdoor Analog Wall 3x1 Mic / Line/ BT / AUX Mixer
The AtlasIED WTSD-MIX31K Indoor / Outdoor Analog Wall 3x1 Mic / Line/ BT / AUX Mixer utilizes commercial grade Bluetooth technology featuring ultra-low noise levels, long range connectivity, no auto-connect and a quick disconnect bump feature. Selection between mic or line level for the XLR input is done via front panel switch, accessed thru a pinhole. The high gain mic inputs incorporate user enabled phantom power for condenser microphones and a 125Hz low cut filter to eliminate unwanted low frequency interferences.
A local mute button mutes output to the bus and a system priority button can mute building wide BGM systems to isolate the room. An adjustable VOX feature allows for AUX input background audio to be muted when announcing is present. The AUX input is a stereo 3.5mm jack and is electronically summed to achieve the best audio performance. Separate level controls for each input provide control for the audio mix needed.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Power Supply & WTSD-PWBOB interface included
- XLR Balanced Mic or Line Input with Individual Level Controls
- 3.5mm Stereo Actively Summed Input with Level Control
- Commercial Grade Bluetooth Input with Level Control
- Fits Most 2-Gang Boxes
- Uses Industry Standard Cat5 or Cat6 Cable
- High Gain Balanced Line Output for Applications of 400ft.
- Linkable with other WTSD Mixers on the same BUSS
- WTSD-COVER Water Resistant Stainless Steel Locking Cover (Optional)
- Remote Trigger Output for Remote Amplifier Turn On
- System Priority Mute Function
- TSD-DAC2i Analog to Dante® Digital Audio Transmitter (Optional)
- Energy Saving Auto Sleep Mode
- WTSD-PWHUB Receiver with Limiter and Isolated Relays & Emergency Mute (Optional)
The WTSD-PWBOB comes with each unit and features a balanced audio output with signal, mute, system priority and power LEDs and 12V DC logic output for remote system muting or power sequencing.
The WTSD-MIX31K can be converted into Dante® Digital Network audio when interfaced with the optional AtlasIED TSD-DAC2i converter.
- Height 4.37" (111mm)
- Width 4.34" (110mm)
- Depth 2.5" (62.6mm)
- Weight 0.53 lbs (.24kg)
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs. (.61kg)