Easy Buy 5000 GX Room Sound System
The Easy Buy 5000 sound system is designed for group exercise fitness classes in larger rooms. We recommend this system for rooms anywhere from 2,000-4,000 square feet. The main features are four Electro-Voice ZLX-12 12” passive speakers with a 6-year warranty, paired with two Electro-Voice EKX-18S passive subwoofers, also with a 6-year warranty.
- Equipment rack with lockable door
- Power Sequencer with master power switch for the entire system
- FlexMix 2.2 mixer
- Fitness Audio wireless microphone system with accessories
- 4 Electro-Voice speakers with wall-mounts
- 2 Electro-Voice passive subwoofers
- 1,700 Watt (850 x 2) amplifier for wall-mounted speakers
- 1,300 Watt (650 x 2) amplifier for subwoofers
- AeroLink Bluetooth receiver
- Ansmann rackmount 9-volt battery charger
- 9-volt rechargeable batteries (x4)
- Connection cables
- Speaker cables
- Rack hardware
- Easy Install Guide
- Professional installation is available at an additional charge
- Contact AV Now for an installation quote.
Master system on-off switch
In the lockable rack are a FlexMix 2.2 mixer with front and back input jack for instructors to plug-and-play, Ansmann rechargeable battery charger (with four 9 Volt batteries), Fitness Audio wireless microphone system, AeroLink Bluetooth receiver to stream music from all smart devices, two amplifiers with our custom DSP programming for fitness rooms, power sequencer with master system on-off switch and a utility drawer.
The system includes all speaker cables, all connection cables and an easy setup guide. This system comes with everything you need with the exception of the fasteners for mounting the speaker brackets to the wall. Professional installation is available at an additional charge. Please reach out to us for information regarding installation. All Easy Buy sound systems are customizable to your exact specification.
The Easy Buy 5000’s dual subwoofer configuration is recommended for rooms over 2000 square feet. Subwoofers improve member experience and provide additional motivation for group ex and cycle classes by adding the deep bottom end bass punch that today’s music and high-intensity programming demands.