Sound System Estimates for New Construction and Refreshes
We provide pre-configured solutions based on room and class sizes, type of programming, microphone systems and media playback but we also provide custom sound system estimates. For new construction, we work from blueprints and floor plans, providing drawings to help architects and general contractors with in-wall backing, conduit runs and optimal speaker placement that both complements the room design and ensures the best sound.
In order for us to provide a sound system estimate we need a couple key pieces of information:
• Room dimensions (height X width X depth)
• Images of the room
• Floor plans (if available)
If Group Ex Room:
• How many classes a week is the room being used for?
• What type of classes are you using the room for?
If Background Music System:
• How many zones (i.e. locker room, cardio area,and pool area)?
• What type of media playback do you need?