Easy Buy 2000 Group Exercise or Cycle Room Sound System
The Easy Buy 2000 sound system is perfect for group exercise rooms or cycle studios up to 2,000 square feet. The main features include two Electro-Voice ZLX-12 12” passive speakers with a 6-year warranty, an EKX-15S Subwoofer for increased bass and overall audio experience, a lockable audio rack with storage drawer, an easy-to-use FlexMix 2.2 mixer that makes setting each instructor's music/voice volume preference a breeze, a Fitness Audio wireless headset microphone system rated to be used for up to 3 classes per day, a Bluetooth receiver to stream music from all smart devices, a 1,000 watt power amplifier, power conditioner with one master system power switch, and an Easy Setup Guide.
- 1 - Equipment rack with a lockable door
- 1 - Power Sequencer with a master power switch for the entire system
- 1 - Flexmix 2.2 mixer
- 1 - Fitness Audio U-Series Microphone System with E-mic Headset
- 1 - AV Now SP-7 FitPouch
- 2 - Electro-Voice speakers with wall-mounts
- 1 - 5 Pack Samson, Fitness Audio E-mic Oval Windscreens
- 1 - Passive Electro-Voice subwoofer
- 1000 Watt amplifier for wall-mounted speakers
- 1,200 Watt amplifier for subwoofer
- 1 - AeroLink Bluetooth receiver
- 1 - Ansmann rack-mount 9-volt battery charger
- 9-volt rechargeable batteries (x4)
- Connection cables
- Speaker cables
- Rack hardware
- Easy Setup Guide
- Professional installation is available at an additional charge Contact AV Now for an installation quote
This system includes all speaker cables, all audio connection cables and an easy setup guide. This system comes with everything you need with the exception of the fasteners for mounting the speaker brackets to the wall. Professional installation is available at an additional charge. Please reach out to us for information regarding installation. All Easy Buy sound systems are customizable to your exact specifications.
The Easy Buy 2000’s included subwoofer is recommended for rooms 1,200-2,000 square feet. It improves member experience and provides additional motivation for group ex and cycle classes by adding the bottom end bass punch that today’s music and high-intensity programming demands.