Samson Airline 77 AH7 Microphone - SW7QTCE
The Samson Airline 77 AH7 (SW7QTCE) fitness headset microphone is available at this special price and comes with a full Samson 2 year warranty. This unit does not have an external Mute and Power switch.
- Compatible with Samson's CR77 receiver
- Internal Power switch
- FCC 2020 compliant
- Warranty: 2 years
- Sweat rated for 14 Classes Per Week
- View: Samson Airline77 User Manual
Back up or expand your Samson Airline Wireless System. Additional headset/transmitter combos for the Airline 77 wireless mic system are always a great idea. Keep your gear lasting longer by rotating headsets in and out of use, allowing sweat to dry off in between uses or simply have an emergency backup on hand at all times. You'll need to know what channel or frequency your existing receiver operates on before ordering extras.
AH7 Fitness Headset Transmitter
- Fitness headset with mounted micro transmitter (no beltpack or cable required)
- QE condenser microphone element with bidirectional pickup pattern
- Sweat-resistant mic design for high-energy instructors/performers
- Up to eight hours of battery life using single AAA battery
- Power/Low battery LED indicator
- Internal Power switch
- Sweat rated for 14-classes per week, 2-classes per day
Samson's breakthrough micro circuitry allows the AH7 headset to operate on a tiny triple-A battery with 14-hours of life. Plus, AirLine transmitters give you great sound and reliable wireless reception over long ranges, wherever you use it. And UHF (Ultra High Frequency) means your wireless system is operating on a much clearer frequency band with less interference.
Traditional wireless systems consist of belt-packs and wires that hinder the performer. With AirLine, you get a true wireless system because there are no belt-packs and no cables, allowing the user complete freedom. The AirLine headset transmitters feature the Samson QE Fitness microphone elements.
The QE headsets were designed to go around the back of your head rather than over the top. This allows the transmitter to be attached directly to the headband, out of the way and completely unobtrusive, while being comfortable and secure during performances or exercise routines. Sweat rated for 14 Classes Per Week.
All of the AirLine transmitters operate on inexpensive and lightweight AAA batteries that offer 14 hours of operation on a single battery. (not included)
Please note: you must know your frequency or channel of your receiver to "match" your frequency.
Your frequency number is located in three areas:
1. On the headset transmitter, at the top
2. Under the battery cover, under the battery
3. On the receiver, below the power button.
This is the QE Fitness headset/transmitter only.