Get the most out of your E-mic fitness headset by taking just a couple minutes to set everything up the correct way.
Your Guide to Setting up the E-mic Fitness Headset:
- With the E-mic microphone headset, the mic is designed to be bent in front of the mouth.
- Make sure that the capsule is positioned in front of the mouth at all times.
- Gently bend the mic back when you're not using it.
- Ensure that the windscreen is always used on an E-mic.
- The E-mics are designed to be never used without it.
- There is an adjustable strap on the back of the frame to allow you to make the microphone tighter or looser by bringing it forward or back.
- Replacement bands are available here
E-Mic Fitness Headset Video Instructions
Here is a video clip which shows you these instructions step by step: