QSC Acoustic Design S10T Install Speaker
AcousticDesign series offers integrators a premium quality installed sound solution where performance, coverage, and aesthetics are paramount. Combined with unprecedented ease-of-installation and high weather resistance, the AcousticDesign series provides integrators a versatile and confident install solution.
With rugged ABS enclosures, sealed input panel covers, and powder-coated aluminum grilles for weather resistance, the AcousticDesign surface mounted series exceed IEC60529 IP-54 ratings for dust and splash resistance.
The AcousticDesign series feature a stylish appearance free of obtrusive logo adornments for aesthetically sensitive installations. AcousticDesign surface loudspeakers are available in QSC standard black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010) and may be painted to match any decor.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- Patent pending X-Mount enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles without slipping over time
- Optional yoke mount and M10 Kit-C eyebolt kit offers additional loudspeaker deployment options
- Euroblock connectors allow pre-wiring of the system
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass (S8T and S10T only)
- Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010)