DPA1202 1200-Watt Networkable Multi-Channel Power Amplifier
The AtlasIED DPA1202 features a combination of flexibility, performance and control to provide high value features for applications that require more than just great sound. The network based DPA1202 is a DSP controlled 4-channel amplifier that can be configured in three different amplification arrangements to meet the design requirements of any installation.
The unit is factory preconfigured in a two-channel 70V mode. If the design requires four channels of low impedance amplification, the amplifier can be configured as 4-channel model with either 4Ω or 8Ω load impedances. Many system designs require both low and high impedance amplification. This unit can be configured to deliver 70V/100V for a paging/background system on a single channel plus two additional 4Ω/8Ω amplifier channels for foreground stereo applications.Product features:
- Configurable for Use as 2-Channel 70.7V Amplifier
- Configurable for Use as 4-Channel 4Ω Amplifier
- Configurable for Use as Single Channel 70.7V and 2-Channel 4Ω Amplifier
- Networkable with On Board GUI
- Configurable DSP Via GUI
- Site Manager Software with Network Auto-Discovery Fault Reporting, Input & Output Status, Standby Status and Remote Activation via a Scheduler Timer
- User Page with Assignable Input & Output Level Control
- Mute Assignments Triggered Via Audio Signal or Contact Closure
- Audio Sense Turn-On/Off
- Four Balanced Inputs
- Optional Accessory Card Slot for 4-Channel Dante™ Receiver Card or (2) Mic / Line, (2) Aux Input Card
- PC, iOS, & Android Compatible
- Voltage 110V - 120V & 220V - 240V Auto Switch Over, 50/60Hz
- Idle Current 38W
- Rack Units 1
- Height 1.75" (45mm)
- Width 19" (483mm)
- Depth 14.5" (368mm)
- Weight 13 lbs. (5.92kg)
The DPA1202 comes standard with four balanced line inputs and an accessory slot for an optional DPA-DAC4 4-channel Dante™ receiver card or a DPA-AMIX (2) mic / line, (2) AUX input card, giving the DPA1202 a total of 8 inputs. All inputs can be mixed and routed to any of the four amplifier channels. All four amplifier channels have an assortment of DSP tools including level controls, EQ’s, limiters, high & low pass filters, and delay to provide flexibility for a range of applications.
The output level can be assigned to either the front panel potentiometers or to the on board GUI. Wired remote level control can be configured to allow simple control for the end user. Each unit also features GUI based input and output level metering along with assignable mute functions that are triggered via an audio signal or contact closure. Access to the DSP settings is accomplished via computer, tablet or mobile device using a web browser. All settings can be password protected.