ALTO TS410 2000-Watt 10-Inch 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker with Bluetooth
When it comes to live sound, reliability is key. That's why ALTO's new TS4 Series is such a game-changer. The ALTO TS410 2000-Watt 10-Inch 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker with Bluetooth is a compact, lightweight speaker that is designed for exceptional sound quality and durability, making them the perfect choice for any event.
The TS410 delivers increased power and clearer sound than ever before, thanks to its cutting-edge design and technology. And with advanced Bluetooth functions like streaming, speaker linking, and App control, getting great live sound has never been easier. So whether you're hosting a small fitness gathering or a large fitness group-exercise class, ALTO's TS410 is the perfect choice for clear, powerful sound that will keep your guests coming back for more.
- ALTO TS410 User Manual
- Output Power: 2000 W
- Low-Frequency Driver: 10.0” driver, 2.0” (50 mm) high-temperature voice coil. 1 x 650 W RMS @ 2 Ω.
- High-Frequency Driver: 1.0” exit ceramic driver with 1.4” (35 mm) coil. 1 x 350 W @ 4 Ω.
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB (peak), 127 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 57 Hz – 20 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 48 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° horizontal x 60° vertical (nominal)
- Connectors: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS combo inputs (Balanced), (1) XLR output (Link) ,(1) IEC power cable input
- Input Impedance Line: 10 KΩ balanced, 20 KΩ unbalanced, Mic: 1.2K
- Line Gain/Volume Control Range: -∞ to 0 dB, +4 dBu nominal, +10 dBu for max output
- Mic/Inst. Gain/Volume Control Range: -∞ to +50 d
- USB Charging Port: 5V 2.1A
- Power Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100-120V, 50/60Hz; 220-240V, 50-60Hz
- Consumption: 900W
- Fuse: 100-120V T10AL AC250V; 220-240V T5AL AC250V
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Injected Molded Enclosure and Perforated Metal Grille
- Mounting/Installation: Standard 36 mm pole socket, flown application with integral M10 suspension points, or in a wedge monitor position
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Dimensions: (height x width x depth)21.1” x 12.6” x 12.5” / 536 x 320 x 317 mm
- Weight: 26.0 lbs. / 11.8 kg
Controls: Power switch, (2) gain control knobs (1 per input), (2) Mic/Line switches, Bluetooth volume control encoder, Pairing button, Stereo Link button, Sub Size button, Speaker Use button
Indicators: (1) Input Channel Signal/Limit/Clip LED (Green = Ch1/2 Signal) (Yellow = Ch1/2 Limiter) (Red = Ch1/2 Output Clipped), (1) Bluetooth LED (Blue), (1) Link LED (Orange), (4) DSP Presets LED (Green), (3) HPF LED (Green)
FREE Alto App for remote configuration and control
Available free for both Android and iOS, the Alto App gives hands-on remote control over Bluetooth levels, Speaker Use Modes, Custom EQ and Sub Size selection. Further, True Wireless Stereo linking can be configured remotely via the app to save time during setup. Download for Android Download for iOS
True Sonic Power
Whether you need a powerful vocal PA or club-shaking bass performance for a DJ set, TS4 speakers deliver loud, clear, room-filling sound for any application. With a 10-inch woofer, and a 1.4-inch compression driver, TS410 delivers 2000W of class-leading power and clarity in equal measure.
Built-In 3-channel mixer
Every TS4 features an integrated 3-channel mixer, with two Mic/Line input channels and a dedicated Bluetooth channel. The Mic/Line channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks and can be used with microphones, instruments, and line-level signals without the need for additional hardware or adjustment. Just plug straight into the rear panel and you’re up and running.
Simple Bluetooth Streaming & Speaker Linking
The ideal high-powered streaming solution, TS4’s built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to pair your laptop, phone or tablet and get the music pumping in no time at all. With the True Wireless Stereo function you can stream Bluetooth audio to two TS4 speakers in perfect stereo without the need for any cables.
DSP Modes for the best sound in every application
TS4’s three preset “Speaker Use” modes let you optimize the speaker for any application, so you’ll get great sound every time at the touch of a button. For even more control over your sound, you can configure a Custom EQ within the Alto App and remote adjust the settings from any listening point in the venue. You can even save your favorite Custom EQ setting direct to the TS4 for easy recall whenever you need it.
Versatile and Reliable
From the high-quality drivers to the fanless class D amplifiers, every aspect of the TS4 Series has been designed for superb reliability, whether used for mobile gigs and performances or fixed installation. Each speaker features a lightweight, sleek, black box design that can be used as the application demands - freestanding, as a wedge monitor, pole-mounted or suspended via the integrated suspension points.