Samson Airline 88 Replacement Headset Microphone AH8
Replacement AH8 headset for the Samson Airline 88 Wireless Mic System | SWAH8-D or SWAH8-K. This is an additional or replacement headset and transmitter for the Samson Airline 88 wireless microphone system.
*NOTE: to find out whether you need the 'D' or the 'K' frequency group, you can look on the back of your Samson CR88 Receiver. There should be a sticker that says either "FREQ: 542-566MHZ" or "FREQ: 470-494MHz".
- Sweat rated for two-classes per day
- Double ear headset transmitter (no beltpack or cable required)
- Moisture resistant coating design is perfect for high-energy classes
- Stainless steel microphone boom
- AE50X micro-miniature microphone element with unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern
- Onboard Level and Mute control
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 6 hours of operation
- 300' operating range
- Warranty: 2 Years (1 Year on Transmitter, 90 Days on Battery)
- Samson AH8 Headset User Manual
- Replacement headset microphone with transmitter
- Charger with cable
- 4 windscreens (2 black, 2 beige)
Samson's AirLine 88 Headset is the ultimate wireless solution for fitness instructors, active performers, and energetic presenters. Featuring the water-resistant AH8 Headset Transmitter, which is integrated into the headset frame, the AirLine 88 system offers complete wireless freedom with no need for beltpacks and attachment cables. AirLine 88 Headset takes the worry out of wireless.
The lightweight AH8 Headset-Transmitter's active design fits comfortably and securely to provide a full range of movement, even in Yoga, Pilates and Zumba® applications. The AH8 features a moisture-resistant coating and a marine-grade stainless steel microphone boom to protect its components from perspiration. The stainless steel boom enables custom placement of the headset's custom AE50X sub-miniature microphone capsule, which features a unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern to prevent feedback and other unwanted noise. In addition, the AH8's rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to eight hours of operation.
- SWAH8-D: 542-566 MHz
- SWAH8-K: 470-494 MHz