TAURI AVS Temperature-Check Tablets
With +/- 0.5 Degrees Fahrenheit Accuracy
- Why a temperature sensor?
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- Scan distance: Approx. 1’ 8” to 3’ 3"
- Accuracy:+/- 0.5° degrees Fahrenheit
- Scan speed: within 1 second
- Camera reversible 180°10”, 15.6”, and 21.5” models
- Quad-core 1.8Ghz processor
- HDMI out for remote viewing
- WiFi and EthernetPoE (AVSTTS-10 only)
- VESA mount capable
- Adjustable pole stand with weighted base
- Wall mount
- Desktop stands
- Future firmware upgrade options
-Photo & thermal result email alerts
-ReAX control engine for automation & integration with third-party devices and access systems
-Digital signage capabilities
Q: How accurate is the infrared sensor?
Q: What is the scan distance?
Q: How fast can the result be generated?
Q: How many people can it detect one time?
Q: If there are groups of people trying to enter, will it slow-down the line of people entering?
Q: Is there an option to store the data of people checked? If yes, how far back?
A: Currently no. This will be a future option.
Q: Is the unit able to detect people of different heights (e.g. children, adults 3' to 6.5')?
Q: Is there a specified height the product should be placed?
Q: Are there any data/tests available regarding the accuracy of this unit?
Q: Can the sensor be affixed to a door, away from the tablet that collects data?
Q: How does the alert message work? Are there display and sound alerts?
Q: Will the system detect objects and/or animals?
Q: Does the temperature sensor need to be calibrated?
Q: What is the degree that it would stop access? Or detect as alert?