Fitness Audio UHF Base System with 2 Aeromic or Cyclemic Headset and Additional Transmitter
OVER 40 Group Ex Classes per week? Double Up! 16 channel UHF Body Pack System with Aeromic or Cyclemic Headset. Built for fitness with a single on/off switch, coated circuit board, and no antenna wire on the transmitter pack. 16 channel selectable for those cities that have crowded airwaves or for facilities that want to have a single transmitter as a spare. The simplified, clean design takes a beating and keeps on delivering.
Recommended for 40 or more classes per week when headsets and transmitters are properly alternated. 2 headsets and 2 transmitters for Heavy Use applications. 16-channel UHF bodypack system with no antenna wire on the bodypack! One of the Best Selling Fitness Audio Systems Worldwide. In addition to the features listed below, there is a marine-grade coating on the transmitter circuit board for additional protection from sweat.
- Warranty: 2 Years Headset, 1 Year Wireless Components
- Choice of Aeromic or Cyclemic Headset
- One of the Best Selling Fitness Audio Systems Worldwide
- 40 or more classes per week
- Built for fitness
- Single on/off switch
- 16 channel selectable for those cities that have crowded airwaves
- Simplified, clean design takes a beating and keeps on delivering
- Note: Although there are two headsets, they cannot be used at the same time.
Although there are two headsets, they cannot be used at the same time. In order to use two wireless microphones at the same time, you must have two different receivers on two different frequencies. This system is a bundle that uses two headsets to reduce wear and tear on each headset.
"Team-teaching" or using both headsets simultaneously is not possible with this bundle.
View: Headset User Guide
Belt Pack Transmitter features:
- Heavy Duty 4-pin connector built to handle the rigors of the fitness industry and compatible with the most popular fitness headsets such as the Aeromic and the Emic
- 16 Channel UHF Selection
- No Body Pack antenna wire to fray and cause interference
- One switch ON/OFF
- 9V battery (not included)
- True Diversity for better reception in difficult wireless environments
- Tone Lock Squelch on receiver eliminates the on/off "pop" noise and unwanted frequency garbage when the transmitter is off
- Receiver adjustments on the back for "set it and forget it" simplicity
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Rack Mount (optional)
- One year warranty