USB Mixer with Cable Connection Kit
The USB mixer provides the tools that you need to produce professional-quality 'voice over music' audio for streaming/recording virtual fitness classes. This kit includes common cables needed to attach a mic system and music player and to send a signal out to speakers or a sound system in the room.
For more info and for troubleshooting, view the User Guide: 2 Channel USB Compact Mixer Manual
- One USB Mixer
- One Single 3.5mm TRS to Dual 1/4 in TS, 3 ft Cable - to connect music player with a 3.5mm headphone output
- One 1/4" Tip-Sleeve (Male) to 3.5mm Tip-Ring-Sleeve (Male) 6' Cable - to connect to speakers/sound systems with 3.5mm Stereo inputs
- One Y Cable, Single 1/4 in. TS to Dual RCA Male - 6 ft. - to connect to speakers/sound systems with RCA inputs
- One USB A to USB B cable
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- USB: 2 channel playback/record
- Dimension W*H*D: 9.6" x 6.49" x 2.95" (244 x 165 x 75mm)
- Power Supply: Wall adapter 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 11W
For product information or assistance with streaming set up contact us here or give us a call at: 1-800-491-6874, M - F, 8am - 4pm PST.