Shure ULXD1 Digital Bodypack Transmitter
Special order. Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks. Please note: Special order items don't qualify for free shipping. They are non-returnable but may be exchanged for the same item if there is a manufacturer's defect. Contact us with any questions that you may have regarding special orders.
Shure's ULXD1 Digital Bodypack Transmitter is compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems. The rugged yet lightweight aluminum case of the ULXD1 transmitter delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance and advanced rechargeability options.
When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation call or email us with your frequency questions. Call or email us with questions on determining the correct frequency.
- Shure ULXD1 Digital Bodypack Transmitter User Guide
- Rugged, Intelligent Hardware
- Uncompromising Professional Digital Wireless
- Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications requiring secure data transmission
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout
Shure ULX-D™ Digital Wireless offers uncompromising 24-bit audio quality and RF performance, with intelligent, encryption-enabled hardware, flexible receiver options, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement.
A breakthrough in wireless audio quality, Shure digital processing enables ULX-D to deliver the purest reproduction of source material ever available in a wireless system, with a wide selection of trusted Shure microphones to choose from. Extended 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range and flat response captures every detail with clarity, presence, and incredibly accurate low end and transient response. With greater than 120 dB, ULX-D delivers wide dynamic range for excellent signal-to-noise performance. Optimized for any input source, ULX-D eliminates the need for transmitter gain adjustments.
ULX-D sets a new and unprecedented standard for spectral efficiency and signal stability. The intermodulation performance of ULX-D is an incredible advancement in wireless performance, enabling a dramatic increase in the number of simultaneous active transmitters on one TV channel. Rock-solid RF signal with zero audio artifacts extends over the entire range. For applications where secure wireless transmission is required, ULX-D offers Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encrypted signal for unbreakable privacy.
For scalability and modular flexibility, ULX-D receivers come in single, dual, and even quad channel versions. The dual and quad channel receivers offer conveniences such as RF cascade, internal power supply, bodypack frequency diversity, audio output channel summing, and Dante™ digital networking for multi-channel audio over Ethernet. All receivers offer High-Density mode for applications where high channel counts are needed, greatly increasing the amount of simultaneous channels possible over one frequency band.
Advanced Lithium-ion rechargeability provides extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, battery life metering in hours and minutes accurate to within 15 minutes, and detailed tracking of battery health status.
Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.