Shure GLX-D Wireless Mic Receiver
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless microphone receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and a built-in charging dock for Shure's SB902 Lithium-ion battery. This unique feature allows the charging of a backup battery even while the system is being used.
- Solid signal - continuously scans for open frequencies and seamlessly switches before dropouts can stall the show.
- Up to 4 compatible channels in typical settings
- Real-time battery life displayed to the minute
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use
- Shure GLX-D User Guide (Includes setup info and helpful tips)
Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, including the GLXD1 bodypack transmitter.
- Digital wireless mic receiver with an integrated battery charger.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Includes power supply/cable
NOTE: The transmitter and receiver must have the same firmware version installed. Click here for instructions on how to update your components.