The Shure ADX2FD/VP68 is a professional grade transmitter with a broad tuning range of up to 184 MHz, for peak performance. Its refined design encompasses interference protection, advanced rechargeable capabilities, and ShowLink remote control to effortlessly adjust parameters in real-time.
Need more info on this product, use this ONLINE FORM to submit your request for more information. For more details click here!
In The Box:
(1) SB920A Shure Rechargeable Battery
(1) Zipper Bag
(1) Threaded Adapter
(1) Swivel Adapter-Black
- 184 MHz tuning range
- Frequency Diversity enables simultaneous transmission on two independent frequencies to ensure seamless, uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications. Single carrier mode is available if Frequency Diversity is not required.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz range with flat frequency response
- Automatic input staging optimizes gain setting
- Diversity ShowLink-enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- >120 dB, A-weighted, System Gain @ +10
- Digital output: >125dB, A-weighted (Dante, AES3, AES67)
- 100 meter (300 feet) line-of-sight operating range
- Selectable modulation modes optimize performance for spectral efficiency or audio quality:
- Standard – optimal coverage, low latency
- High density – dramatic increase in max system channel count
- Switchable Power Levels (region dependent):
- 2/10/50 mW (single carrier mode)
- 2 x 20 mW (Frequency Diversity mode)
- Built-in tone generator and RF markers to facilitate range-testing
- Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridges
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Menu and power lockout
- Shure SB920A rechargeable batteries offer precision metering and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Battery Runtime with Shure SB920A:
- Up to 9 hours in single carrier mode @ 10 mW
- Up to 6.5 hours in Frequency Diversity mode @ 10 mW x 10 mW
- Up to 5 hours in single carrier, high-power mode @ 50 mW
Mic Offset Range: -12 to 21 dB (In 1 dB steps)
Battery Type: Shure SB920A Rechargeable Li-Ion
Battery Runtime Shure SB920A @ 10 mW:
- Single Carrier Mode Up to 9 hours
- Frequency Diversity Up to 6.5 hours
Dimensions: 254 mm x 51 mm (10.0 in. x 2.0 in.) L x Dia.
Weight:338 g (11.9 oz.), Without Battery
Operating Temperature Range:-18°C (0°F) to 45°C (113°F)
Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
Storage Temperature Range:-29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
Maximum Input Level:
- 1 kHz at 1% THD
- 145 dB SPL (SM58), typical
Note: Dependent on microphone type
Antenna Type: Integrated Dual Band Helical
Occupied Bandwidth: <200 kHz
AV Now Fitness Sound is your one-stop solution for everything related to group-exercise, aqua-aerobic, and portable sound. Over the last 25 years, AV Now has become the #1 provider of fitness sound gear in the US. Our gear is used every day in thousands of facilities across the USA and at Military installations around the world. Everything we offer is Fitness-Rated to withstand the unique demands put on it by fitness professionals in rugged group exercise environments.
We appreciate your business and never take it for granted. We strive to exceed your expectations for quality, value and excellent customer service. AV Now is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell and all products are offered at the lowest prices allowed by the manufacturers. Our low prices, fitness-specific product selection, sound advice, and lifetime technical support combine to give you excellent value. We can provide everything you need for great fitness sound and durability at competitive prices.
We're here to help you choose the right product for your needs and budget. No question is too small or unimportant, especially with the specialized Fitness-Rated products we offer. Whether helping you choose the best headset mic for your weekly class load (or the windscreen for it), customizing a group exercise sound system for your room and class size, setting up WiFi based streaming audio for your cardio machines or designing zone sound distribution for your entire club - we're here to help.
Call Us at 866-384-3922 with your questions. You may also email us using this form.
What you can expect:
- Clear answers to your questions, in plain language. We speak in 'fitness' terms, making the technical side easy to understand.
- Correct recommendations - Our goal is to help you get what you need. The rugged group ex and aqua-aerobic environments put unique demands on sound equipment.
- All our products and sound systems are Fitness Rated.
- Your AV Now Fitness Sound Expert will help you choose the correct equipment for your application.
- Everything you need - All wireless mic systems and audio components come with the correct cables to connect to your sound system. If you're ordering a full sound system, all cables and hardware are included.
Where does our expertise come from?
We've done our homework over 25 years of specializing in fitness sound and lighting/video solutions. We've spoken to thousands of Fitness Professionals and have added their experiences with gear to our own.
Our fitness-specific knowledge of such things as sweat exposure, headset recommendations based on number of classes per day, or what type of speakers and amp are needed for a certain room size are some examples of what sets us apart from other stores. This knowledge is simply not available anywhere else on the personal level we offer. We know what works and will help you figure out what will work best for you.
Get the right equipment and save money by letting AV Now's Fitness Sound Experts recommend the right equipment for your application. We're here to help. Local music stores and sound installation companies often don't have the knowledge - or carry the right products- to make a recommendation that's good for a fitness or aquatic sound application. Many websites offer you equipment specs and pricing, but it's up to you to figure out if the product will work for you.
Avnow.com only stocks Fitness-Rated products. If you need pre-purchase advice, we're here to help guide you with recommendations. If you have questions about any of our products, simply call, email or chat with us.
Fitness Sound Systems
AV Now created the template for the modern group ex fitness sound system 20 years ago. We offer a full line of fitness sound systems for every room, class size and budget. Our systems are updated as technology changes but the principles remain the same: ease of use, great sound and great value.
AV Now Fitness Sound Systems are now imitated but never truly duplicated. We have over 5000 Fitness Sound Systems in use across the US and around the world.We use our knowledge of what works best for non-technical users wanting great sound from a durable system. Sound companies, music stores and some professional installers may be good at offering nightclub, musician/band or home theater sound - but don't have the real world knowledge of what works best for fitness sound. As mentioned, most online gear sites leave it up to you to figure out what to order.
AV Now sound systems have easy-to-use components specially chosen to sound great in fitness environments. Customers tell us they sound fantastic and they're often less expensive than what a local sound installer or music store quoted. And, rest assured, our sound systems use the right gear.
AVNow.com offers complete pre-configured group ex sound system choices for customers who want a 'one-click' purchase. In reality, over 90% of our sound systems are custom designed, a little or a lot, for a customer's specific needs, rooms, and budget. If you'd like to mix and match a new system or refresh your existing system- give us a call for sound advice.For full club 'zone' sound systems, we're happy to work from your blueprints, diagrams, AutoCAD renderings etc, and can work with your electrician or facilities person to custom design a great-sounding, cost effective system for your entire facility.
Join the thousands of satisfied customers who've purchased a custom designed group ex sound system from AV Now over the past 25 years. Call us with your room dimensions and an AV Now sound system designer will be happy to give you a no obligation estimate. If you need an aqua-aerobic sound system, we offer the most popular, most reliable waterproof mic system in the US as well as a variety of portable deck-side sound options.
AV Now is your portable sound headquarters: from grab-and-go-anywhere battery-powered systems with wireless mics and group-ex instructors who need high energy and volume in an affordable, portable piece. We've got you covered.
Contact us today or fill out our Sound System Design Form and submit your details for a custom sound system design for a cycling studio, aerobics room, or even a full-club multi-zone sound system.
AV Now offers our products at the lowest prices allowed by our manufacturers. We're an authorized dealer for every product we sell. If you find a better price from another authorized dealer, please let us know and we'll match it.
AV Now provides lifetime technical support on every purchase. Even if you've purchased something from another company, give us a call and we'll help with your questions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
We do our best to ensure you get what you need. We offer consultations prior to purchase. Still, if you're not 100% satisfied, we offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.