Samson Concert 88 System with QE Headset
This item is currently out of stock. The ETA for this item is July, 2020. Please contact us for product alternatives. Email or call us 1-800-491-6874, M - F (8-4 Pacific).
Samson Concert 88 Wireless mic system with automatic syncing. Engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction. Samson's Concert 88 Headset System offers a high performance UHF wireless solution, and AV Now has created a custom fitness-focused package that includes the QE headset microphone.
The frequency-agile Concert 88 system allows the user to change the channel to avoid interference. At the core of the system is the CR88 Wireless Receiver. Featuring a true diversity design, the CR88 minimizes signal dropouts during performance. If a dropout does occur, the CR88's tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
The CR88 receiver's front panel provides a Select button for automatically syncing receiver and transmitter channels using an infrared signal. Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs can be found on the receiver's back panel.
- AV Now exclusive Concert 88 Fitness Headset System
- Features the CB88 Beltpack Transmitter
- Includes QE Headset Microphone with a locking connector
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Samson Concert 88 User Manual
Concert 88 Headset System
- High performance professional UHF wireless system
- Rackmount kit included
CR88 Wireless Receiver
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs
CB88 Beltpack Transmitter
- HS5 Headset Microphone with locking connector
- Transmitter offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries (sold separately)
- 300-foot operating range
- Engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.