Aeromic Hipster Angled Sports Pouch - Red
AEROMIC Tough! The Aeromic Hipster Mic Belt is a variation on the standard pouch belt, with the pouch angled about 45 degrees to the right. You wear it on your left hip standing up or sitting on a bike, which makes the Body-pack Transmitter's on/off switch easier to get to, and the head-worn mic cable shoot off under your arm and out of the way.
- Available in black, red and blue
- Fits up to a 36" waist
- Mic Belts feature an adjustable buckle for waist sizes up to 36-inches
- If you need to make the pouch belt bigger add an Aeromic Belt Extender
- Pouch angled about 45 degrees to the right
- A popular alternative to the straight up and down pouch-belt
- Wear it on your left hip standing up or sitting on a bike
- Easily access your Body-pack Transmitter's on/off switch
- Transmitter not included
- No snaps, Velcro, or buttons
- Material: Neoprene
- Taped and bound edges
- Includes one sports pouch
- Transmitter sold separately
- Warranty: 90 Days
- No returns are allowed for this item. All sales are final, please call, email, or live chat if you have any questions related to this item.
Then, when it's time to do your floor-work and crunches, switch it around to your right hip, and the mic cable goes up in the air so the connector doesn't dig you in the ribs. In our opinion, it's a much better alternative than the horizontal pouch-belts made by other manufacturers as they encourage the "tug on the plug" or cable/connector stressing at a right angle, which could lead to connector faults on some headset mics.