Fitness Audio UHF Mini-TX E-mic System
AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW! NO BELT PACK. FITNESS RATED DURABILITY. Built for fitness (up to 20 classes per week) with a single SEALED on/off switch, coated circuit board, NO BELT-WORN TRANSMITTER. 8 channel selectable for those cities that have crowded airwaves or for facilities that want to have a single transmitter as a spare. The simplified, clean design takes a beating and keeps on delivering. The newest phase of fitness microphones has arrived.
NO BELT PACK. The E-Mic Mini-Tx is specifically designed and built for fitness-up to 20 classes per week. The weak spots in other headset transmitters mic systems have been corrected in the Mini-Tx design. The MT-U8 transmitter uses a single SEALED on/off switch, marine-grade coated circuit board, and O-ring seals for maximum sweat resistance. 8 channel selectable for those cities that have crowded airwaves or for facilities that want to have a single headset-transmitter as a spare for multiple systems.
The simplified, clean Mini-Tx design takes a beating and keeps on delivering. Over three years in development, Fitness Audio got this NO BODY-PACK system right. Check out the features of this next-generation cableless mic system below:
- 8 channel frequency agile UHF system
- Coated circuit boards - to protect against sweat
- Sealed single push button ‘ON/OFF’ switch on the transmitter
- Single AAA battery transmitter operation
- Tone-coded transmission - eliminates spurious emissions and ‘on/off’ pop noise and need for ‘mute’ switch on the MTU8 transmitter.
- Receiver Scan adjustment for available frequencies
- Rack mount kit available separately
- 14 Frequency groups to choose from: 520A, 520B, 536A, 536B, 540A, 540B, 560A, 560B, 580A, 580B, 630A, 630B, 650A, 650B - all FCC Compliant
|Warranty||1 Year (20 classes per week per headset)|
|Free Shipping at $50||Yes|