TRACKLINK XLR to USB Interface Cable
The fun and easy way to connect your microphone to your computer.
- Plug and play—no driver required
- Indicator light signals secure connection and recording status
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows audio software
- Connectors: XLR3F to USB Type A
- View the how to install sheet here
The TRACKLINK XLR to USB Interface makes it easy to connect your microphone or wireless microphone system directly to your computer. Simply plug the XLR connector into your microphone receiver and the USB connector into your computer and play—you’ll be recording or streaming in no time! It works with each of the following:
• Dynamic microphones
• Condenser microphones with external power supplies
• Any audio device with an XLR3M output - including mixers and wireless microphone receivers.
The on-board analog-to-digital converter will faithfully reproduce your sound in CD-quality. It’s that easy! No extra software to download.