Shure WBH54 Headworn Microphone with Case and TA4F Connector
Special order. Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks. Please note: Special order items don't qualify for free shipping. They are non-returnable but may be exchanged for the same item if there is a manufacturer's defect. Contact us with any questions that you may have regarding special orders.
Shure's BETA 54 supercardioid condenser head-worn microphone with 5-foot attached cable, TA4F connector and carrying case provides uncompromised sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility on instructors. The Shure BETA®54 is a subminiature, electret condenser headworn microphone. Despite the small size, the condenser element delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals.
- Supercardioid mic
- Includes TA4F connector and carrying case
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
- Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
- Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
- Available with an in-line preamp or with a TA4F connector for wireless applications
The microphone features a durable, low-profile wire frame headband which is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and its accessories. The Beta 54 now features improved RF immunity against cellular and RF devices.
1 - Headband
2 - Snap-fit Foam Windscreen
2 - Standard Protective Cap
1 - Swiveling Lapel Clip
2 - Boom Holder
1 - Logo Pad
1 - Plastic Carrying Case