Shure BLX24-PG58 Wireless Handheld Microphone System
NOTE: This item is out of stock. Due to the manufacturer's supply chain issues the estimated ship date for this item is January 2023. Pre-orders are being excepted or sign up to get notified when this item is back in stock. Connect with us for alternatives to this system, or get a free custom microphone system options emailed directly to you.
Shure BLX Handheld System BLX24/PG58 Handheld transmitter wireless mic system. Includes BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter, a microphone clip, a power supply, 2 AA batteries and a user guide.
The BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System is part of Shure's BLX wireless systems family. Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box.
If you need a BLX System that is rack mountable with a handheld microphone visit: Shure BLX24R Handheld Wireless Mic System
Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage. See the product downloads tab for the user manual and a brochure. Frequency bands available are H9, H10, H11 and J11. J11 replaces J10.
Warranty: 2 Years
BLX Handheld Wireless Mic System includes:
- BLX4 single-channel receiver
- BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter
- microphone clip
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- and a the BLX Wireless User Guide
- BLX24-PG58 Brochure
- System Working Range 91 m (300 ft) Line of Sight Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- Audio Frequency Response 50 to 15,000 Hz Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range 100 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Operating Temperature -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Polarity Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.