Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
Band M15 is affected by the FCC 600 MHz Auction which will eventually make its use prohibited by law after a transition period. Our most current information estimates that the transition period will be approximately 3 years, ending summer 2020. This estimate may change over time. Click here for more information.
The durable BLX1 is a bodypack transmitter for Shure BLX wireless microphone system. Featuring a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems. The BLX1 transmitter pack can be used with SM-31FH, E-mic, Aeromic, Cyclemic, and GX-Mics wired with a Shure-specific 4-pin connector.
*Looking for frequency group H8? Those are discontinued, but the H9 group overlaps. So, you can usually use an H9 transmitter with a BLX4 receiver on frequency group H9. Basically, it says that about 50 of the frequencies of the new H9 transmitters can be picked up by H8 receivers.
Note for owners of the discontinued Shure PGX4 receiver:
- a BLX1 transmitter pack can be used in some situations with the PGX4 receiver. If your PGX4 receiver is on frequency groups J6 or H6, a Shure BLX1 transmitter may work for you.
- Up to 14 hours Battery Life
- 300 ft (100 m) Typical Operating Distance
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
Shure BLX1 Bodypack The BLX1 is the bodypack transmitter for the Shure BLX wireless microphone system. Broadcasts to the Shure BLX4 receiver. Uses a TA4F 4-pin connection plug.
Manuals and Info