Samson XPD2 Headset System - Connect Directly to Laptop or Computer (Back Order ETA Mid/Late June 2020)
This item is currently out of stock. ETA for this item is mid/late June 2020. Please contact us for product alternatives. Email or call us 1-800-491-6874, M - F (8-4 Pacific).
An affordable way to add a wireless mic to your video streaming and recording.
The Samson XPD2 USB Digital Wireless Headset System from Samson is a 2.4 GHz portable wireless bodypack transmitter and headset microphone with a USB stick receiver. Simply plug it into a USB port on a laptop or desktop computer.
Featuring simple setup, full-range audio and 100' of wireless operation. The Samson XPD2 headset system allows you to add a wireless microphone to your computer via its uniquely designed USB stick receiver. Optional iOS adaptor kit is available and is Bundled Here.
- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows
- Works with iPad via Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter - Bundled Here
- Works with Android devices via a host OTG adapter
- RXD2 USB stick receiver
- Receiver features a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone/monitor output
- PXD1 beltpack transmitter with Samson DE5 Micro Headset Microphone
- Transmitter offers 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 100' operating range (line of sight, environment dependent)
- 1-touch pairing, adjustable Volume controls on transmitter
- Compatible with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports
- Includes USB extension cable
- Samson XPD2 Headset System User Manual
- Speakers, phones, computers and mixers items not included
In the Box
- Samson XPD2 Headset USB Digital Wireless System
- USB Extension Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
For product information or assistance with streaming set up contact us here or give us a call at: 1-800-491-6874, M - F, 8am - 4pm PST.
XPD2 USB Digital Wireless System
- Simultaneous Systems: 2
- Working Range: 100' (3m) line of sight
- Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHz
- Modulation type: GFSK
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz–16KHz
- T.H.D.: <0.1% (@ 1KHz, -10dBu)
- Signal to Noise: >85dB
RXD2 USB Receiver
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: 0dBu
- Audio Output Impedance: 100KΩ
- USB audio sample rate: 32KHz
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 0.9" x .31" (89 mm x 23mm x 8mm)
- Weight: 0.35oz (10g)
PXD1 Beltpack Transmitter
- Microphone: Samson DE5 micro headset mic
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 2.44" x 0.75" (96mm x 62mm x 18.5mm)
- Weight: 0.2lb (93g)
XPD2 combines incredible audio quality, simple operation and micro receiver technology makes adding a wireless microphone to your video streaming and recording extremely easy and affordable.
More Ways To Connect
The RXD2 USB stick receiver connects directly to PC or Mac computers, or with any Samson Expedition Series Portable PA System that features a USB Wireless port. An added feature from the previous generation system, the 1/8" (3.5mm) output allows for headphone monitoring or the XPD2 Handheld to be used with any device that has an analog line input, including smartphones and other mobile devices.*
*To connect to an iOS device you will need to use Apple's Lightning to USB Camera adapter. To connect to an Android device, you will need a host OTG adapter. Bundled Here.
So Why Wires?
XPD2 Wireless delivers high-quality audio using digital transmission. This type of wireless technology allows the transmitter to send an uncompressed signal to the receiver, so your audio will have greater signal-to-noise when compared to a traditional wireless system. The result is a performance that sounds as good as using a wired microphone.