Samson QE Fitness Headset Microphone
Works only with Samson T3 connectors.
Specifically designed for aerobics and fitness training, the QE headset mic is light, comfortable and features a water-resistant mic element to protect against perspiration. This mic can be individually adjusted for a perfect fit. Check out QE's User Manual in our download tab for more details. Waterproof, lightweight headset includes high-quality condenser mic element to significantly reduce feedback.
- Modern condenser mic element
- Hypercardioid pattern to reduce feedback
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response for clear, articulate sound
- Water-resistant design
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Special headband for a tighter fit
- Adjustable metal gooseneck for easy mic positioning
- Locking detachable P3 connector reduces cable/connection problems
- Warranty: 2 Years
Samson Headset with 3-pin TA3F Connector Specifically designed for aerobics and fitness training, the Qe headset mic is light, comfortable and features a water-resistant mic element to protect against perspiration. This mic can be individually adjusted for a perfect fit. Works with any of Samson's belt-worn transmitters that feature the TA3F connector plug.
The PM4 phantom power adaptor is used to supply the QE/QV microphone with phantom power, while transforming the impedance from high to low to compensate for longer cable runs.
- Lightweight, low visibility design for unobtrusive use.
- High-quality electret condenser element delivers high output and exceptional sound quality.
- Full-range frequency response for clear, crisp audio. The QV Headset is virtually flat to 10kHz, while the QE Headset utilizes a midrange “presence” peak for optimum reproduction of speech.
- Tight hypercardioid polar pattern (in the QV) and bi-directional noise cancellation design (in the QE) reduces background noise, minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
- QE Headset includes internal radio frequency (RF) suppression, making it suitable for use in high-RF urban areas.
- Microphones are molded to high-quality gooseneck booms constructed of brass over stainless steel wire with matt black polyurethane covering. Compliant molding reduces microphone handling noise, and the booms bend smoothly, hold their shape and are rated to withstand over a thousand 90° bends without degrading.
- Both the QV and QE Headsets are moisture protected, and the QE is water-resistant, making it the microphone of choice for aerobics instruction or in other high-humidity environments.
- Both the QV and QE Headset microphones terminate with a P3 connector which plugs into to the PM4 phantom power adaptor.