Samson LM10 Lavalier Microphone TA3F
Reliable Performance, Low Profile Design
Samson's LM10 Omni-directional Lavalier Microphone with TA3F Connector is a low profile, micro-miniature condenser microphone with a 3mm capsule that provides outstanding audio reproduction and a lightweight clip design for inconspicuous/unobtrusive placement, making it perfect for fitness and other vocal applications.
- For use with TA3F transmitters
Low profile, micro-miniature condenser lavalier microphone
- Outstanding audio quality for broadcast, presentation, house of worship, theater and other vocal applications
- 3mm mic capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Lightweight clip design for placement on ties, lapels, etc.
- Not compatible with Samson's AirLine Micro Camera Wireless System.
- One Switchcraft TA3F adapter
- Clothing cable clip
Samson's LM10 User Manual
Samson's LM10 Brochure
Thanks to its omnidirectional pickup pattern, the LM10's off-axis frequency response is linear, resulting in a clear and articulate reproduction regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source. Plus, its lightweight clip design offers low profile, nearly invisible placement on ties, lapels and more.
The microphone is also bundled with four windscreens for reducing occurrences of popping and wind noise, a clothing cable clip for inconspicuous/unobtrusive placement of the cable and a protective carry case for the entire system.
Manufactured with extreme care and the highest quality components, the Samson LM10 delivers exceptionally clear, articulate sound with reliable performance in an extremely low profile design.