Samson Go Mic Mobile Lavalier System - Connect Directly to Smart Phone
Stream and record your own fitness videos with high-quality audio directly on your smartphone.
Today's smartphones offer very good to excellent video quality but have only average microphones. Upgrade your phone's microphone to provide the best experience for your virtual group exercise classes.
Go Mic Mobile® is a professional wireless microphone system that connects directly to your smartphone, transforming it into a pro-level video camera capable of capturing high definition audio anywhere. Great for virtual group exercise classes.
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods via included bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"–20 adapter, shoe mount adapter
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included Lightning cable
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included)
- Receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Frequency response of 10Hz–22kHz
- Switchable 1/8” headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control
- PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter with LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight)
- 1/8" (3.5mm) audio cable, USB charge cable and power adapter also included
- Warranty: 2 Years
- User Manual - Samson Go Mic
For product information or assistance with streaming set up contact us here or give us a call at: 1-800-491-6874, M - F, 8am - 4pm PST.
The Go Mic Mobile® receiver attaches directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods using the included mounting accessories (bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"–20 adapter, shoe mount adapter). From there, just plug Go Mic Mobile® into your iOS device via the included Lightning cable, Android* devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included), digital camera, camcorder or computer and start recording or streaming. The receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life from its built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
*Go Mic Mobile® offers digital audio compatibility with Android devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later that allow USB digital audio connectivity. Not all Android applications support USB audio, and you may need to download a third party app to use this feature. Analog connectivity via the included 1/8" (3.5mm) cable is offered as an alternative solution.
Capture great quality audio directly to your smartphone for quick and easy fitness video recording or streaming. Samson's Go Mic Mobile® is the professional wireless microphone system for smartphones, allowing instructors to capture incredible audio anywhere.
Each system can pair and operate up to two transmitters simultaneously with its receiver. The two signals can be mixed together or recorded separately for additional post-production editing.