Samson Concert 88 Wireless Mic System with Aeromic or Cyclemic
Aerobics or Cycling:
1 x Aeromic Behind-the-Head - TA3F Connector - For Samson
Mic System Base:
1 x Concert 88 Base System
The frequency-agile Concert 88 system allows the user to change the channel to avoid interference. At the core of the system is the CR88 Wireless Receiver. Featuring a true diversity design, the CR88 minimizes signal dropouts during performance. If a dropout does occur, the CR88’s tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
The CR88 receiver’s front panel provides a select button for automatically syncing receiver and transmitter channels using an infrared signal. Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs can be found on the receiver’s back panel.
More InfoThe AV Now exclusive Concert 88 Fitness Headset System features the CB88 Beltpack Transmitter and the sweat-resistant Aeromic or Cyclemic Headset Microphone. The transmitter, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
Aeromic and Cyclemic headset highlights:
- Superior, natural sound quality
- Solid stainless steel cable
- 2 years guarantee against "sweat death"
- Serviceable, sweat-resistant construction, guaranteed up to 7 classes per day
- Lightweight and comfortable
CR88 Wireless Receiver highlights:
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs
CB88 Beltpack Transmitter highlights:
- HS5 Headset Microphone with locking connector
- Transmitter offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300-foot operating range
Manuals and Info