Samson Concert 88 System with E-mic Headset
Samson's Concert 88 Headset System offers a high performance UHF wireless solution, and AV Now has created a custom fitness-focused package that includes the E-mic headset microphone.
The frequency-agile Concert 88 system allows the user to change the channel to avoid interference. At the core of the system is the CR88 Wireless Receiver. Featuring a true diversity design, the CR88 minimizes signal dropouts during performance. If a dropout does occur, the CR88's tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
The CR88 receiver's front panel provides a Select button for automatically syncing receiver and transmitter channels using an infrared signal. Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs can be found on the receiver's back panel.
The AV Now exclusive Concert 88 Fitness Headset System features the CB88 Beltpack Transmitter and QE Headset Microphone with a locking connector. The transmitter, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
Samson Concert 88 Wireless mic system with automatic syncing. Samson’s Concert 88 Headset System offers a high performance UHF wireless solution, and AV Now has created a custom fitness-focused package that includes the E-mic headset microphone.
Concert 88 Headset System
- High performance professional UHF wireless system
- Rackmount kit included
CR88 Wireless Receiver
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs
CB88 Beltpack Transmitter
- HS5 Headset Microphone with locking connector
- Transmitter offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300-foot operating range
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty