Fitness Audio UHF Mini-TX Cyclemic and Transmitter
Headset and transmitter only, please double-check your frequency requirements before ordering.
NO BELT PACK. CYCLING-RATED SWEAT DURABILITY. Transmitter and headset only. Built for teaching CYCLING classes (up to 50 classes per week) with a single, sealed power switch, coated circuit board, NO BELT-WORN TRANSMITTER. 8-channel selectable for those cities that have crowded airwaves or for facilities that want to have a single transmitter as a spare for multiple rooms.
- 8-channel frequency-agile UHF system
- Coated circuit boards - to protect against sweat
- Sealed, single push-button ‘ON/OFF’ switch on the transmitter
- Single AAA battery transmitter operation
- Tone-coded transmission - eliminates spurious emissions, the ‘on/off’ pop noise, and the need for a mute switch on the transmitter
- 14 frequency groups of 8 channels each to choose from
- View: Cyclemic Fitness Instructors Microphone User Manual
- An 8-channel frequency-agile transmitter and receiver combo give you the flexibility to operate in the toughest wireless areas
- Completely free from the belt pack, but still guaranteed to perform for 50 classes per week
- The simplified, clean Mini-Tx design takes a beating and keeps on delivering
- Over three years in development, Fitness Audio got this NO BODY-PACK system right