Electro-Voice SX100 White Speaker
Special order. Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks. Please note: Special order items don't qualify for free shipping. They are non-returnable but may be exchanged for the same item if there is a manufacturer's defect. Contact us with any questions that you may have regarding special orders.
The white version of the go-to passive speaker for AV Now's Group Ex Sound Systems for over 15 years. Premium Sx100 Speaker for Group Exercise rooms (Rich Bass at LOUD Volumes) Compact 12-inch two-way system with 200 watts continuous, 800 watts peak power handling 65° x 65° Constant-directivity horn has excellent projection capability and allows the system to be used horizontally or vertically with identical coverage. Durable polypropylene enclosure is light and very strong.
- Speaker for Group Exercise rooms
- Rich Bass at LOUD Volumes
- Use horizontally or vertically with identical coverage
- Excellent projection capability
- Enclosure is light and very strong
- Built-in stand mount
- Delivers smooth, accurate vocals, instruments and mids
- Warranty 5 Years
Compact 12-inch two-way system with 200 watts continuous, 800 watts peak power handling. The 65Â° x 65Â° constant-directivity horn has excellent projection capability and allows the system to be used horizontally or vertically with identical coverage. Durable polypropylene enclosure is light and very strong. Also available in black with built-in stand mount and inserts in enclosure accommodate a wide range of accessories to allow safe suspension, arraying and use as a floor monitor Ring-Mode Decoupling delivers smooth, accurate vocals, bass, and mids. Sound quality remains even over a wide dynamic range.
- Available with Neutrik Speakon connectors.
- Optional U-Bracket for mounting.
- Frequency Response (-10dB)60 - 20000 Hz
- Weight Net 14.5 kg ( 31.97 lbs )
- Dimensions (HxWxD) (23.07" x 16.89" x 12.28")
- Compact, portable sound reinforcement
- Ideal for group ex, cycling, live sound, speech, DJ, AV, institutional use
- 1.25-inch DH3/2010A titanium HF compression driver
- 65Âº x 65Âº Constant-directivity Varipathâ„¢ horn
- High efficiency, 127 db maximum SPL
- Power handling: 200 W continuous, 800 W peak
- Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMDâ„¢) for increased intelligibility
- Trapezoidal black copolymer enclosure
- Integral monitor stand, pole mount, rigging points
- Color: White
- Also available in the color black