Electro-Voice ZLX-12BT 12" Powered Speaker with Bluetooth
ZLX-12BT 12" Powered Loudspeaker with Bluetooth® Audio now features Bluetooth® enabled wireless audio streaming, legendary ZLX performance becomes even more convenient with the ability to connect to any mobile device for streaming your music library.
Electro-Voice ZLX best-selling speaker family adds Bluetooth audio streaming models ZLX portable loudspeakers offer the best performance and reliability in their class — with components and engineering that work together to make it quicker and easier than ever to take control of your sound, whatever the gig.
ZLX-12BT product features include:
- Custom drivers housed in an innovative cabinet design
- Bluetooth® enabled wireless audio streaming
- The ability to connect to almost any mobile device for streaming your music library
- Warranty: 5 years
ZLX-12BT 12" Powered Loudspeaker with High‑quality Bluetooth® audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment. QuickSmartDSP features best‑in‑class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system‑match, two‑band EQ, five user‑programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD. High‑efficiency 1000 W Class‑D power amplifier delivers up to 126 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
EV‑patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading. Three optimally located handles combined with a rugged composite structure provides the most portable professional sound speaker on the market.
ZLX-12BT 12" Powered Loudspeaker with Bluetooth® Audio specifications:
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)1 65 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL2 126 dB SPECIFICATIONS
- Coverage (H x V) 90° x 60°
- Power Rating 1000 W
- LF Transducer EVS-12K, 300 mm (12 in) woofer
- HF Transducer DH-1K
- Connectors (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack (1) 3.5 mm Input and (1) XLR link Output
- Enclosure Polypropylene
- Grille 18 Gauge steel with black powder coat
- Color Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 610 mm x 356 mm x 356 mm (24 in x 14 in x 14 in)
- Net Weight 15.6 kg (34.3 lb)
- Shipping Weight 19.0 kg (41.8 lb)
- Power Consumption3 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.8 - 0.5 A