Electro-Voice EKX-15SP 15" Powered Subwoofer
Special order. Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks. Please note: Special order items don't qualify for free shipping. They are non-returnable but may be exchanged for the same item if there is a manufacturer's defect. Contact us with any questions that you may have regarding special orders.
An ultra-powerful subwoofer with a small footprint and an attractive price tag! We've been putting this 15" beast into cycling studios and have been blown away by the powerful and clean sound. The built-in 1,300 Watt power amplifier guarantees plenty of bass at room-rattling volumes, should you choose to crank it up. Onboard digital signal processing (DSP) means that you can tweak this out to perfectly match your room and your other speakers.
- Single-knob user interface
- Intuitive menu navigation via LCD
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15S
- Utilizes high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP)
- M20 threaded pole mount plate
- Warranty: 3 Years
ETX-15SP from Electro-Voice is a powered subwoofer; it can be used in a variety of portable and permanent applications. The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) menus offer extensive configurations, crossovers, true cardioid presets, protection limiters, EQ mode, and a lock out mode that prevents casual changes to the system. Loudspeaker system performance is optimized via an LCD screen. The front LED indicates power or can be configured to indicate limit.
1,300 Watts of BASS POWER in a 21" x 22" footprint. This EKX-15SP 15" Powered Subwoofer is a powered subwoofer that can be used in a variety of portable and permanent applications.
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB) 40 Hz - 180 HzHz (Half Space Measurement)
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB) 45 Hz - 150 HzHz (Half Space Measurement)
- Height: 17.9" (455mm)
- LF Transducer: EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Power Rating: 1300W
- Shipping Weight: 71.9lbs (32.6kg)
- Weight: 57.8lbs (26.2kg)
- Width: 20.9" (530mm)
- Woofer Size: 15"