Electro-Voice EKX-15P Active Loudspeaker
When you need powerful, professional sound, accept no substitutes. The EKX series of loudspeakers from Electro-Voice feature Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award winning industrial design incorporating robust wood enclosures, premium quality hardware, and durable EVCoat finish ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
Lightweight, compact 15mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points (full range models), aluminum pole mounts, and all metal handles.
- Power handling: 1500W
Size: 27" x 17" x 17"
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV™s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.