Dual Shure BLX Wireless System with SM31FH Headsets for Team-Teaching
Shure's multi-channel UHF Body Pack System with two SM31FH headsets top features include an extended range and long battery life, plus easy setup and operation, it’s wireless audio that lets you own the stage—right out of the box. Features two BLX1 belt-worn transmitters as well as two SM31FH headsets. Perfect for Group Exercise studios that "team-teach".
Shure BLX Series UHF Wireless Microphone System - Includes two SM31FH Headset microphones. This system is capable of running two microphones simultaneously. Designed to meet the needs of traveling instructors or presenters. If you are traveling to different cities or expect to, Shure's BLX series is the answer.
2 x Shure SM31FH Fitness Headset Mic
1 x BLX Dual Bodypack System with dual receiver
2 x Quarter Inch TS to Quarter Inch TS Cable
BLX1 Transmitter Features:
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- Sturdy Transmitter antenna
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Warranty: 2 Years
Shure's multi-channel UHF Body Pack System with two SM31FH headsets top features include an extended range and long battery life, plus easy setup and operation, it's wireless audio that lets you own the stage”right out of the box. Features two BLX1 belt-worn transmitters as well as two SM31FH headsets. Perfect for Group Exercise studios that "team-teach".
Cardioid condenser headset microphone for Shure wireless systems features hydrophobic construction that repels moisture. For use in fitness instruction. Condenser cartridge with moisture-repellent housing that resists corrosion.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Moisture-repellent hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone cartridge from harmful corrosion that occurs in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment capabilities to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile design won't fatigue instructors during high-impact use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response ideal for crisp, clear vocal reproduction
- Available with bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Set up information and troubleshooting details are located here: