Dual Shure BLX Wireless System with E-mic Headsets for Team-Teaching
Shure multi-channel UHF Body Pack System with two E-mic headsets. With extended range and long battery life, plus easy setup and operation, it’s wireless audio that lets you own the stage—right out of the box. Features two BLX1 belt-worn transmitters as well as the E-mic 20-class-per-week headset. Perfect for Group Exercise studios that "team-teach".
- Shure BLX Series UHF Wireless Microphone System - Includes two E-mic Headset microphones, each rated at 20 classes per week.
- This system is capable of running two microphones simultaneously.
- This system is designed to meet the needs of traveling instructors or presenters. If you are traveling to different cities or expect to, Shure's BLX series is the answer.
- View: BLX Wireless Microphone System User Manual
- View: E-mic Specs
1 x E-mic Headset - TA4F Connector - For Shure - Black
1 x E-mic Headset - TA4F Connector - For Shure - Blue
1 x BLX Dual Bodypack System with dual receiver
1 x Quarter Inch TS to Quarter Inch TS Cable
BLX1 Transmitter Features:
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- Sturdy transmitter antenna
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries
- 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
BLX Wireless System features:
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth and up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- XLR and Â¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Warranty: 2 Years Wireless Components
E-mic headsets (Video included in the image section of this page):
One of the most durable headset microphones available. The E-Mic is built to the specifications set forth by Aerobic Microphones Australia for light to medium fitness use (up to 20 classes per week). The manufacturer makes a standard version for other brands, but the E-Mic has many differences that make it more fitness-worthy.
- Water Immersion Screens - Better Capsule Protection
- Shorter Boom Arm - Better Fit for smaller heads
- Boom Arm Position Piece - Strengthens the Boom Joint to avoid the "droops"
- Epoxied Boom Arm - Strengthens and Sweat Protects Boom Joint
- Epoxied Spot Fills - For Extra Sweat Protection throughout the mic
- Extra Cable Strain Relief on Headband
- Steel Cable - Better Sweat Performance
- Can be adapted for most major Transmitter brands
- Comes in Black, Red, Yellow, Purple, and Blue
- Emic EE746
- Takes oval windscreens
- Warranty: 1 Year Headset