Crown XTI 2002 Power Amplifier
Great all around amplifier for Gyms, Fitness Centers and Sports Facilities who need major power. Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications Reliable design incorporates many popular features.
XTi the Ultimate in System Performance
There's no debate – when you choose Crown's XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
- View: Crown XTi 2 Series User Manual
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and full speed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager™ and System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty
- Size: 3.5" x 19" x 12.25" and weighs 18.5 lbs (8.4 kg)
- Level: Two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel.
- Power Switch: On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier.
- Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: Three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout.
- LCD Screen: Backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status.
- Input EQ: 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Crossover Filters: Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
- Output EQ: 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 50 ms of total delay.
- SubHarmonic Synth: Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and “synthesizes” a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect.
- Peakx™ Plus Limiter: User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.Presets: 30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable.
CROWN WARRANTY PROMOTION:
WARRANTIES EXTENDED TO SIX YEARS FOR ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BETWEEN 1/1/20–12/31/20 Artists, producers, sound engineers and systems integrators rely on Crown amplifiers to deliver clean, stable power every day. We stand by the quality and workmanship of our award-winning products and back them with some of the best warranties in the business. Now, we’re making the deal even sweeter: For a limited time, when customers purchase any Crown product, we’ll extend their warranty to six years—for free. That’s a one-year extension on five-year warranties, a three-year extension on three-year warranties, and an incredible five-year extension on our one-year warranties. We think your customers will be thrilled to learn that they can now enjoy unprecedented power, performance—and even greater peace of mind. Offer valid for new products purchased January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020. Not valid in Brazil, Russia, India or China.
Visit https://www.crownaudio.com/warranty for warranty details.