Crown XTI 2002 Amplifier
Great all around amplifier for Gyms, Fitness Centers and Sports Facilities who need major power. Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications Reliable design incorporates many popular features.
XTi the Ultimate in System Performance
There's no debate – when you choose Crown's XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
- View: Crown XTi 2 Series User Manual
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and full speed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager™ and System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty
- Size: 3.5" x 19" x 12.25" and weighs 18.5 lbs (8.4 kg)
- Level: Two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel.
- Power Switch: On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier.
- Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: Three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout.
- LCD Screen: Backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status.
- Input EQ: 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Crossover Filters: Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
- Output EQ: 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 50 ms of total delay.
- SubHarmonic Synth: Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and “synthesizes” a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect.
- Peakx™ Plus Limiter: User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.Presets: 30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov