Crown XLS2002 Power Amplifier
Special order. Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks. Please note: Special order items don't qualify for free shipping. They are non-returnable but may be exchanged for the same item if there is a manufacturer's defect. Contact us with any questions that you may have regarding special orders.
Crown's XLS Series amplifiers define the standard for portable PA systems with unmatched performance, technology and affordability. Its advantageous flexibility includes multiple inputs so you can plug in anything and play anywhere, along with several system setup configurations.
375W per channel at 8 Ohms. Crown's XLS Series amplifiers define the standard for portable PA systems with unmatched performance, technology and affordability. Its advantageous flexibility includes multiple inputs so you can plug in anything and play anywhere, along with several system setup configurations. Simply put, the XLS is most reliable, versatile, efficient amp available today.
RELIABLE, VERSATILE AND EFFICIENT
Simply put, the XLS is most reliable, versatile, efficient amp available today. XLS XLS High Performance, Lightweight Class D amp weighs less than 11 lbs. Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers.The integrated crossovers and switch-mode power supply produce superior sound, and Peak limiters protect your speakers. Weighs less than 12 pounds, compared to 40 pounds for its competitors.
- 650W per channel @ 4 ohms
- 375W per channel at 8 Ohms
- 10.75lbs, 2 rack spaces
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 11 lb
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after a specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering the combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
CROWN WARRANTY PROMOTION:
WARRANTIES EXTENDED TO SIX YEARS FOR ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BETWEEN 1/1/20–12/31/20 Artists, producers, sound engineers and systems integrators rely on Crown amplifiers to deliver clean, stable power every day. We stand by the quality and workmanship of our award-winning products and back them with some of the best warranties in the business. Now, we’re making the deal even sweeter: For a limited time, when customers purchase any Crown product, we’ll extend their warranty to six years—for free. That’s a one-year extension on five-year warranties, a three-year extension on three-year warranties, and an incredible five-year extension on our one-year warranties. We think your customers will be thrilled to learn that they can now enjoy unprecedented power, performance—and even greater peace of mind. Offer valid for new products purchased January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020. Not valid in Brazil, Russia, India or China.
Visit https://www.crownaudio.com/warranty for warranty details.