Crown XLi3500 Power Amplifier
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown® represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user-selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon outputs
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- 1,000W per channel at 8 Ohms
- 1,350W per channel at 4 Ohms
CROWN WARRANTY PROMOTION:
WARRANTIES EXTENDED TO SIX YEARS FOR ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BETWEEN 1/1/20–12/31/21 Artists, producers, sound engineers and systems integrators rely on Crown amplifiers to deliver clean, stable power every day. We stand by the quality and workmanship of our award-winning products and back them with some of the best warranties in the business. Now, we’re making the deal even sweeter: For a limited time, when customers purchase any Crown product, we’ll extend their warranty to six years—for free. That’s a one-year extension on five-year warranties, a three-year extension on three-year warranties, and an incredible five-year extension on our one-year warranties. We think your customers will be thrilled to learn that they can now enjoy unprecedented power, performance—and even greater peace of mind. Offer valid for new products purchased January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2021. Not valid in Brazil, Russia, India or China.