Crown XLI1500 Power Amplifier
Powerful. Reliable. Affordable.
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown® represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. Suited for fitness studios, cycle studios, gyms, yoga classes, musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs. The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown® represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification.
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs
- User-selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V
- Speakon® and binding post outputs
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- Power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators
- Forced-air cooling
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault indicator for each channel
- 330W per channel at 8 Ohms
- 450W per channel at 4 Ohms
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
Crown XLI1500 amplifier provides 330 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms. No bells and whistles, just pure power. The XLi series amps can run in 8 Ohm bridged mode. Fitness studios, group-ex...introduce affordable, quality power amplification.
CROWN WARRANTY PROMOTION:
WARRANTIES EXTENDED TO SIX YEARS FOR ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BETWEEN 1/1/20–12/31/21 Artists, producers, sound engineers and systems integrators rely on Crown amplifiers to deliver clean, stable power every day. We stand by the quality and workmanship of our award-winning products and back them with some of the best warranties in the business. Now, we’re making the deal even sweeter: For a limited time, when customers purchase any Crown product, we’ll extend their warranty to six years—for free. That’s a one-year extension on five-year warranties, a three-year extension on three-year warranties, and an incredible five-year extension on our one-year warranties. We think your customers will be thrilled to learn that they can now enjoy unprecedented power, performance—and even greater peace of mind. Offer valid for new products purchased January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2021. Not valid in Brazil, Russia, India or China.
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0/-1 dB (at 1 watt)
- THD <0.5%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Inter-modulation Distortion =/ <0.35% (60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1 from full rated output to -30 dB)
- Slew Rate >10V/us
- Voltage Gain 31 dB
- Damping Factor (8 ohms, 10 Hz to 400 Hz) >200
- Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted) >100 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz -75 dB, -59 dB
- Input Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms) 0.775V or 1.4V
- Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced) 20kΩ, 10kΩ
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available (+10%) 120V~60 Hz; 220V~50/60 Hz; 230-240V~50/60 Hz
- Dimensions 19" x 3.5" x 12.4" (48.3cm x 8.9cm x 31.5cm)
- Weight 28lbs (12.7kg)
- IEC Power Connector 15A