Crown CDi1000 Commercial Amplifier
Rugged and lightweight, and offers unmatched value in its class. Crown CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series includes four models which are identical except for output power: CDi 1000, CDi 2000, CDi 4000, and CDi 6000. All are rugged and lightweight and offer unmatched value in their class. Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
Crown CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. All are rugged and lightweight and offer unmatched value in their class.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
- Switch-mode universal power supply. Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available
- 500W per channel at 4-ohm
- 275W per channel at 8-ohm
- 500W per channel in 70V mode
- View: Crown CDI 1000 Operation Manual
- View: Crown CDI 1000 Data Sheet
CROWN WARRANTY PROMOTION:
WARRANTIES EXTENDED TO SIX YEARS FOR ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BETWEEN 1/1/20–12/31/21 Artists, producers, sound engineers and systems integrators rely on Crown amplifiers to deliver clean, stable power every day. We stand by the quality and workmanship of our award-winning products and back them with some of the best warranties in the business. Now, we’re making the deal even sweeter: For a limited time, when customers purchase any Crown product, we’ll extend their warranty to six years—for free. That’s a one-year extension on five-year warranties, a three-year extension on three-year warranties, and an incredible five-year extension on our one-year warranties. We think your customers will be thrilled to learn that they can now enjoy unprecedented power, performance—and even greater peace of mind. Offer valid for new products purchased January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2021. Not valid in Brazil, Russia, India or China.