Audio-Technica System 9 with Pro-8 Headset
Audio-Technica's System 9 is a four-channel frequency-agile VHF wireless microphone system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and an unbeatable price tag. The system offers four user-switchable VHF channels (169.505, 170.245, 171.045, and 171.905 MHz) so you can easily avoid interference.
Get your own wireless mic system without breaking the bank! The Audio-Technica System 9 features the ever-popular Pro-8 headset microphone and a frequency-agile bodypack transmitter.
This System 9 includes:
- the ATW-R900 receiver
- the ATW-T901 body-pack transmitter
- and the best-selling Pro-8HEcW headworn aerobics microphone
- includes one windscreen
- View: Audio-Technica System 9 User Manual
The ATW-R900 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The ATW-R900 also offers volume control along with audio peaking, RF signal and power indicator lights.
- The perfect mic system for any fitness instructor teaching up to 10 classes per week
- Receiver output jacks: XLR and 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve)
- Volume control
- RF signal and power indicator lights
- Advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range