Audio-Technica 2000 Series UHF with Pro-8 Headset
Audio-Technica 2000 Series UHF Mic System with Pro-8 Aerobics Headset. Audio-Technica’s second-generation 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. New professional features include two available frequency bands and switchable antenna power. This version includes Audio-Technica's entry-level headset, the Pro-8.
- Suggested Use 7 classes per week/1 class per day
- View: Audio-Technica 2000 User/Operation Manual
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible—for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
Audio-Technica’s 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price.
Features switchable antenna power. Also, the optional ATW-CHG2 two-bay recharging station provides power to recharge NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a body-pack transmitters in any combination.
10 SELECTABLE CHANNELS
Offering 10 selectable channels and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the 2000 Series’ 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The 2000 Series also incorporates Audio-Technica’s Tone Lock™ squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
- Operating Frequencies UHF
- Band D: 656.125 to 678.500 MHz DISCONTINUED IN NORTH AMERICA
- Band I: 487.125 to 506.500 MHz
- Number of Channels 10 total
- Modulation Mode FM
- Maximum Deviation ±40 kHz
- Dynamic Range > 110 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion < 1% (at 1 kHz, ±20 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range 100 m (300'), typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating Temperature Range 5º C to 45º C or 41º F to 113º F
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency Response 100 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)
- Warranty: 2 years