Audio-Technica 2000 Series UHF Handheld System
Audio-Technica 2000 Series Handheld System Audio-Technica’s second-generation 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. New professional features include two available frequency bands and switchable antenna power.
- View: 2000 Series Installation and Operation Manual
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
Quality Meets Price
Audio-Technica's second-generation 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. New professional features include two available frequency bands and switchable antenna power.
Channels and Frequency
Offering 10 selectable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the 2000 Series 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The 2000 Series also incorporates Audio-Technica's Tone Lock and trade; squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
- Tone Lock and trade; tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4 and output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- ATW-T220a Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
|Operating Frequencies||UHF "
"Band D: 656.125 to 678.500 MHz "
"Band I : 487.125 to 506.500 MHz
|Number of Channels||10 total|
|Maximum Deviation||and plusmn;40 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||> 110 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 1% (at 1 kHz, and plusmn;20 kHz deviation)|
|Operating Range||100 m (300'), typical"
"Open range environment with no interfering signals.
|Operating Temperature Range||5 and ordm; C to 45 and ordm; C"
"41 and ordm; F to 113 and ordm; F"
"Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
|Frequency Response||100 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)|