50gram E-Gloop Electronic Protectant
Prevent the crackles and extend the life of your wireless headset microphone system with eGloop. Works great on Cardio equipment or in any environment where you need to protect electrical connections against sweat, water, or destructive fluids. The product has excellent thermal and oxidation stability. It does not contain silicon and will not leave deposits on surfaces. Also, see Deox-it to thoroughly clean before applying.
- Fitness Audio E-Gloop is specifically formulated to provide protection
- For surfaces exposed to aggressive environments, including edge connectors, plugs, and sockets
- 50 gram (large size)
- Creates sweat resistant connections
- Impervious to salt water and sweat
- Will not attract dust
- Does not alter electronic or electrical properties
- Di-Electric strength: 12KV
- Operating temperature: -40C to +180C
- Easy to use dispenser syringe
- *AV Now does not recommend the use of eGloop with Shure brand equipment
Add to your transmitter connector and headset connector. Fitness Audio eGloop is specifically formulated to provide protection for surfaces exposed to aggressive environments, including edge connectors, plugs, and sockets. It is synthetic grease incorporated with Vapour Phase Corrosion Inhibitors. Its high dielectric properties will not affect electronic or electrical characteristics.
Unlike conventional grease, it does not harden, contains no wax, and remains free flowing. When applied to a surface, it forms a moisture repellent film, which keeps the components dry. The vapour phase corrosion inhibitors provide additional protection to the metal against corrosion attack.