UHF Transmitter for Fitness Audio U-Series Wireless System
This is an additional transmitter for Fitness Audio UHF Wireless System. Use this as an add on, backup, or replacement transmitter for the premier multi-channel fitness microphone system. Built for fitness with a single on/off switch, coated circuit board, and no antenna wire on the transmitter pack. You'll need to know which of the available frequency groups your receiver operates on before ordering. Questions? Just call us at 800-491-6874...
- 16 channel frequency-agile UHF system
- No external antenna on the transmitter pack
- Coated circuit boards - to protect against sweat
- Single ‘ON/OFF’ switch on the transmitter
- Rugged T4 connector on the transmitter pack - single action keyway with locking button Easy in, easy out - no twisting to release the headset. This has proven to be the best connector for fitness
- Maintains contact even under lateral torquing from floor exercise routines
- Tone coded transmission - eliminates spurious emissions and ‘on/off’ pop noise
- Warranty: 1 year (20 classes per week)
Replacement or Additional Transmitter for your Fitness Audio U-Series Wireless Mic System.16-channel frequency-agile for use with the Fitness Audio UHF microphone system and Fit 500 Portable P.A. System. Please specify the frequency band. Fitness Audio UHF Series - the best-built fitness wireless microphone system hands down! The simplified clean design takes a beating and keeps on delivering.
Transmitter circuit boards are coated with a marine-grade sealer for additional sweat protection as well as the elimination of an external transmitter antenna (both Fitness Audio exclusives). 16 Channel UHF for those crowded RF markets where VHF is less reliable as well as the ability to offer one extra transmitter as a club back-up that will work with any of the Fitness Audio UHF Series systems in the facility. This system has been sold worldwide to many happy facility directors.