Fitness Audio UHF Mini-TX Aeromic or Cyclemic System Bundle
NO BELT PACK. FITNESS-RATED DURABILITY.
Two headset microphone bundle. Built for fitness (up to 50 classes per week per headset/100 total) with a single SEALED on/off switch, coated circuit board, NO BELT-WORN TRANSMITTER. 8 channel selectable MT-U8 transmitter for those cities that have crowded airwaves or for facilities that want to have a single transmitter as a spare. The simplified, clean design takes a beating and keeps on delivering. The newest phase of fitness microphones has arrived.
- 8 channel frequency-agile UHF system
- Watch the video on this product page for tips on how to wear your fitness headset microphone
- Coated circuit boards - to protect against sweat
- Sealed single push button ON/OFF™ switch on the MT-U8 transmitter
- Single AAA battery transmitter operation
- Tone-coded transmission - eliminates spurious emissions and on/off™ pop noise and need for mute™ switch on the transmitter.
- Receiver Scan adjustment for available frequencies
- Rackmount kit and remote antenna mounting panel sold separately
- 8 Frequency groups available - all FCC-Compliant
- Warranty: 2 Years Headset, 1 Year Wireless Components
Bundle system includes TWO Aeromic or Cyclemic Mini-Tx headset/transmitter combos.
NO BELT PACK
The Aeromic Mini-Tx is specifically designed and built for fitness; up to 50 classes per week per headset. The weak spots in other headset transmitters mic systems have been corrected in the Mini-Tx MTU8 transmitter design. It uses a single SEALED on/off switch, marine-grade coated circuit board, and O-ring seals for maximum sweat resistance. 8 channel selectable for those cities that have crowded airwaves or for facilities that want to have a single headset-transmitter as a spare for multiple systems.
*up to 100 classes per week when alternating headsets daily. Although there are two headsets, they cannot be used at the same time. In order to use two wireless microphones at the same time, you must have two different receivers on two different frequencies. This system is a bundle that uses two headsets to reduce wear and tear on each headset. "Team-teaching" or using both headsets simultaneously is not possible with this bundle.
The simplified, clean Mini-Tx design takes a beating and keeps on delivering. Over three years in development, Fitness Audio got this NO BODY-PACK system Right.