Aeromix Mini Fitness Mixer
The industry standard for fitness studio sound, now in a smaller format. The Little Brother to the Industry Standard for Fitness MIxers - Fitness Audio took the best built, best sounding, easiest-to-use mixer on the market (the Aeromix 2+2 DC Mixer) and built the basic feature set into a smaller 1/2 rack space version.
Best Sounding, Simple to Use
Fitness Audio took the best built, best sounding, simplest-to-use mixer in the fitness studio market, the Aeromix 2+2DC, and built the basic feature set into a smaller version. The Aeromix Mini has a limited number of knobs, yet gives instructors the ability to adjust the tone quality (bass & treble) of the microphone independently from the music tone. This allows instructors to adjust any feedback issues out of the microphone mix without affecting the sound of the music.
The Aeromix Mini is easy to reset on the fly if instructors have sound issues, preventing costly and timely service calls. There is a front panel stereo input for portable music players. Using an auto-sensing circuit, the Aeromix knows when you plug an MP3 player in the front of the unit and switches the source control for Music 1 to the front input.
The Aeromix Mini can be rack-mounted with an optional rack-mount kit - you can also mount it side-by-side with either a Fitness Audio Wireless Mic Receiver or AeroLink Bluetooth Music Receiver.
- 1 Microphone input (either 1/4" TRS or XLR)
- 1 Stereo Music input - Either (1 pair) RCA on rear, or (1) 1/4” TRS in front
- 1 pair TRS outputs
- Master Volume on rear panel - recessed
- Link for Trigger SPL Listening device for Audio Slap activation - 15 db music ducking
- EVAC Link - where required by code
- Optional Rack Mount - 1 Rack Space
- iJax Connection Cable included (1/8" mini stereo to 1/4" TRS stereo)
- 24V power supply for the lowest noise fitness mixer on the market
- Heavy duty raised & hooded D-shaft knobs and pots for rust prevention
- Warranty: 1 year
- View: Aeromix Mini Fitness Mixer Set-up Guide