Aquatic Portable Sound System with Waterproof Microphone and TV10 Speaker
AV Now has created the most versatile portable sound system designed for aquatic applications. We have paired the popular Galaxy Audio TV10 portable speaker with the impressive Lectrosonics waterproof wireless microphone system to create this all-in-one solution for any application where the instructor needs a microphone that can get soaked!
(1) TV10 Portable Speaker with Built in Bluetooth Receiver with Wheels and a handle.
(1) Lectrosonics LR miniature digital hybrid receiver battery operated. 470-537.5 MHz
(1) Lectrosonics WM watertight beltpack transmitter - completely submersible
(1) E-mic (Blue) Sennheiser - sweat rated at up to 20 classes per week.
(1) Aeromic Sports Pouch Zipster BLACK
(1) AV Now Black Oval Windscreen 5 Pack
(1) Cable, TA3F TO XLRM, 6"
(1) 3.5mm jack Miniphone to Miniphone stereo cable
The Galaxy Audio Traveler (TV10) is an AC/battery operated, wireless portable PA speaker system. The Traveler is designed for people who need a portable, lightweight, “all in one” PA system that allows for a quick and uncomplicated setup. The Galaxy Audio TV10 is a compact wireless portable PA speaker system that features a 10" woofer, 1" horn, 150-watt max amplifier, and can be configured in a variety of ways to meet your specific needs.
Features of the standard Traveler include: 4 Inputs (XLR, 1/4", RCA, &1/8" each with its own volume control), 2 Band EQ, and a Master Volume. Audio Outputs include a dual RCA Line Out and a 1/8" Line Out. The durable ABS enclosure features a convenient carry handle and a provision for standard pole mounting. The Galaxy Audio TV10 has a retractable handle and durable wheels for easy mobility.
The Universal Power Supply/Battery Charger allows the Traveler to be used anywhere in the world. This wireless portable PA speaker system will operate for an unlimited time on AC power and for about 6 hours on just battery power. A full recharge of the batteries takes about 4 hours. The Traveler may be operated while recharging the batteries without affecting the charge time. If a power failure occurs when operating on AC, the Traveler will seamlessly switch over to battery power.
- 100 Watts/150 Watts Peak
- 10" Woofer/1" Horn
- Built-in Battery and Charger
- 4 Wireless Microphones Optional
- 2 Microphone Inputs 1/4" & XLR / 1/4" Combo
- RCA & 1/8" Outputs
- Master Volume Control
- Built-in Bluetooth®
- Optional Media Player
- Four-bar battery indicator
- Voice Priority*
- Built-in Wheels and Handle
- Battery Operation: 7.5-16 hours
- Speaker Stand Mount
*Voice Priority feature (with on/off switch) automatically reduces the music source when the presenter speaks into any connected microphone.
LR - Miniature digital hybrid receiver battery operated. 470-537.5 MHz Digital Hybrid Wireless® Compact Receiver
- Tunes over a 75 MHz range*
- Tracking front-end filters
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® with compatibility modes for use with earlier transmitters
- Compact size powered by two AA batteries or an optional battery eliminator
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelchTM noiseless muting adapts automatically for near/far operation
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- USB port for firmware updates
- IR sync port for transmitter setup
WM - Beltpack transmitter: Designed for wet or dusty environments, the WM transmitter features O-ring sealed battery compartments and input jack, a compression sealed antenna port and gasket sealed control panel and back cover. Dual AA batteries provide twice the operating time of earlier watertight transmitter designs. Larger membrane switches and control panel and a highly visible, backlit LCD enhance the user interface.
- Selectable output power to maximize battery life or and for excellent operating range (50, 100 or 250 mW)
- Machined aluminum, corrosion resistant housing
- Water resistant seals for use in wet environments
- LCD interface with lockout option
TV10 Traveler 10 All-Inclusive Battery Powered Portable Wireless PA Systems Specifications:
- Power Output 100 Watt (RMS), 150W (peak) @ 4 Ohm
- Max SPL 112dB
- Frequency Response 60 Hz ~ 20 kHz (audio)
- Battery 12V/4.5AH * 2 (Lead-Acid) Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Charging 6 ~ 8 Hours
- Speaker 10" LF Woofer/1" HF Tweeter
- S/N Radio 70dB
- Sensitivity 92dB @ 1 W @ 1 m
- Audio Input XLR / 1/4" Combo-Mic. In, 1/4" Mic/Line in, RCA- Line in, 1/8" Aux in / Bluetooth®
- E.Q. Bass Treble
- Audio Output RCA - Line out, 1/8" Aux out
- Power Requirements 100 - 240V AC 50/60Hz
- Antenna Built-in Antenna
- Controls Master, Treble, Bass, Mic, Mic2, Voice Priority, Line & Aux / Bluetooth®
- Wireless Operating Distance Up to 200' (60 meters)
- Stand Mountable Yes 1 3/8" / 35 mm speaker stand
- Dimensions 22.83"x 12.2" x 14.17" (580 x 310 x 360 mm)(HxWxD)
- Weight 44 lbs (20 kg) (batteries included)