Need to start a Shure repair or service request?Get started by logging in or creating an account on Shure.com (external website), then register your Shure product and submit a repair request to Shure.
Shure's repair FAQ’s:
(Information on this page is subject to change, refer to Shure.com for up to date information)
Q: How do I submit a Shure product repair request?
A: Please follow Shure's step-by-step instructional guide (with screenshots).
Q: How do I contact Shure for login issues, product registration questions or repair questions?
A: Contact Shure's service team by completing this form and selecting Repair and Service as the Case Category.
A: To receive service or repairs for your Shure product, you will be required to ship your product to Shure. Note we are not Shure, visit Shure's repair and service page for more information.
A: Repair of Shure products is handled by Shure Incorporated or in certain countries, our authorized distribution centers.
A: Shure's serial numbers are found on the cardboard box and on some products:
- For bodypacks, the serial number is found on a label in the battery compartment.
- For handheld transmitters, the serial number is found on a label in the battery compartment.
- For receivers and mixers, the serial number is found on a label on the top or bottom of the product.
- For headphones, the serial number is on the cardboard box.
- For most wired microphones, the serial number is on the cardboard box.
- For some headsets, the serial number is found on a label on the cord of the headset. Please note not all units have serial numbers on the product.
A: Please follow this Shure guide for step-by-step instructions with screenshots.
A: The customer is responsible for shipping the unit(s) to the Shure Service Department for repair. The Shure Service Department will provide return shipping by UPS ground.
A: Shure unit(s) needing repair and/or replacement services need to be returned directly to Shure Service Department.